Oh, Happy Day
It has been a whilel since i felt so happy.
Was it the hot shower this morning?
Or was it the HUGE ass plate of salad I had for lunch just now?
OK.Even though Jing's salad was so much HUGER. Heeee. WTF.
I guess it was the summation of every tiny little things since last night.
1. My BF came back from KL last night. He is jobless now. No ler...More to like changing to another company which is Gazzillion times better than the prevous company.
2. I had GOOD steamboat at his place last night. With Asahi beer. Yumms. Only those people close to me know how much i love steamboats.
3. Chocolate Cornetto McFlurry at 11.30pm all by myself.
4. Slept with hairs that smells so good.
5. Someone else to shut the alarm off for me.
6. Hot shower in the morning. I hate cold water. unless its for drinking.
7. Manager out of office! Meaning no one knows wat time i'm going back later. Whee!
8. BIG portion of salad at TGIF with my besties.
9. Sitting in my cube with 3 big packets of jambu while i am blogging.
1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 = Happy ME!
<3<3<3<3<3Lurvessssssssssssss
Was it the hot shower this morning?
Or was it the HUGE ass plate of salad I had for lunch just now?
OK.Even though Jing's salad was so much HUGER. Heeee. WTF.
I guess it was the summation of every tiny little things since last night.
1. My BF came back from KL last night. He is jobless now. No ler...More to like changing to another company which is Gazzillion times better than the prevous company.
2. I had GOOD steamboat at his place last night. With Asahi beer. Yumms. Only those people close to me know how much i love steamboats.
3. Chocolate Cornetto McFlurry at 11.30pm all by myself.
4. Slept with hairs that smells so good.
5. Someone else to shut the alarm off for me.
6. Hot shower in the morning. I hate cold water. unless its for drinking.
7. Manager out of office! Meaning no one knows wat time i'm going back later. Whee!
8. BIG portion of salad at TGIF with my besties.
9. Sitting in my cube with 3 big packets of jambu while i am blogging.
1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 = Happy ME!
<3<3<3<3<3Lurvessssssssssssss


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home