It Was Only A Dream
Handphone rings and the display picture shows**
I picked it up.
Hello.
"I think you shouldn't come down cos it has only been 2 weeks.I am very busy anyways."
At the back i heard some girl's voice giggling.
My mind went blank for a moment.
"But"...The person hanged up.
doot.doot.doot.doot.doot.***
I woke up.
The fear that has bugged me the whole of one month back then.
I have totally forgotten as trust builts up.
So why this dream?
I must not fickle.
I must continue to believe.
Believe that it was only a bad dream.
I picked it up.
Hello.
"I think you shouldn't come down cos it has only been 2 weeks.I am very busy anyways."
At the back i heard some girl's voice giggling.
My mind went blank for a moment.
"But"...The person hanged up.
doot.doot.doot.doot.doot.***
I woke up.
The fear that has bugged me the whole of one month back then.
I have totally forgotten as trust builts up.
So why this dream?
I must not fickle.
I must continue to believe.
Believe that it was only a bad dream.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home