LunchBox
Another 3 more days to the "he waking me up for work every morning".
How he annoys me out of bed.
How his alarm sounds every 3 to 4 times in case I couldn't wake up.
How he'll want me to kiss him goodbye before i hit off to work.
Today is extra special.
He made me coffee.
Purposely made it thicker so tat i'll be more awake.
Also, a lunch box filled with sandwiches (bread and ham) >_<
<3<3<3
Gosh.
I love it.
The effort is worth more than diamonds.
This doesn't mean i don't love diamonds anymore.
Just that it's something money can't buy.
***Pls GOD. Let this 3 days pass really slowly.I'm scared of being apart from him***
How he annoys me out of bed.
How his alarm sounds every 3 to 4 times in case I couldn't wake up.
How he'll want me to kiss him goodbye before i hit off to work.
Today is extra special.
He made me coffee.
Purposely made it thicker so tat i'll be more awake.
Also, a lunch box filled with sandwiches (bread and ham) >_<
<3<3<3
Gosh.
I love it.
The effort is worth more than diamonds.
This doesn't mean i don't love diamonds anymore.
Just that it's something money can't buy.
***Pls GOD. Let this 3 days pass really slowly.I'm scared of being apart from him***


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home