Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A lost sheep

I have felt like writing for a very long time but my other blog got suspended due to some technical issues. I want to talk to someone but i really don't know whom i can talk to cos i don't even know if the person listening to me knows what i am talking about.

When i made that decision i made, i was full of confidence and i felt so strong. I know i did the right thing cos i shouldn't drag the whole thing for so long hoping things will be okay again. But now, i do not know what myself wants. My heart feels very numb at times, weird at times. 3 years is after all a long time (my longest relationship) and it is only normal that my hands are still grasping on. I am so disappointed with myself.

Well, i am not as strong as i thought i am. Like a typical girl, i want to run away when i do not know what i want or when i am scared. How useless! I am so ashamed of myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

tag