Thursday, June 05, 2008

Healthy Life Starts

Well. I believe it is time for me to do something bout my health and weight gained.
That is why my 7 Day DETOX Programme is going to start TODAY.
No more Lays, M&Ms, Cakes, Coffee, Coke Light, Ciggy, & etc for me.
No more.OK.Maybe only after this 7 days.

I believe i will experience alot of mood swings in this 7 Days.
So.People.Bear with me.
To my beloved BF,ignore when i go CRAZY and yell at you when you are not wrong.
To my bestest GF,Dont't ever tempt me with GOOD food.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My KL trip was worth the rush despite the stupid interstate bus ride,
I had a good time.
A new teddy/bodyguard strapped at the front seat upon arrival.
Pizza and Beer with loas of Futurama.
Just relaxing and spending time with each other satisfied me.
Or is it the LOVE thats overwhelming everything else?
Teddy aka bodyguard is named Edward by the way.

On the other side of the story.
Visited the Condominium Baby's Dad got him.
Gosh.It was huge and spacious.With Good maintenace.
Never before the both of us had imagine we'll ever be living in a place like that.
Maybe when we turn 30 we will.Just not by the end of next year.

Both of us are excited bout moving in due to completion end of next year.
Excited on how to furnish the place.
At least i know that i will get the bigger wardrobe.
Maybe even monopolise his.Wheeeeee.
I wil post pics on the apartment soon.I hope*

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

While chatting with him on MSN the other day,
he sent me a scribbling he made.
Even i am made of butter or ice cream,
i might be some liquid right now.
Meaning i melted.Duh.

That macho bf of mine can be the sweetest thing on earth.
Though he doesn't know how to express his love that well.
I know wat we feel is a mutual thing.
**Blushs**

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket ****melts*****

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

hey hey... glad ur so happy dear :)

*teensy bit jealous* =P

6/07/2008 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

tag