Thursday, November 20, 2008

HAPPY 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!


OMG...1 year has passed???
I thought i've been dating you for more than a century!!!
oh oh..Remember the first time we held hands withouot even knowing we were?
remember how we like to sit at the swing n do nothing but just sitting there?
and and..**why am i talking about this???** the list is too long...

Well, the truth is i do not know what to write.
Do not know how to tell him that i love him.
Do not know how to express how happy i am for this day.
I want to run over to give him a hug and say
"Happy Anniversary Baby. We've made it through a year"
I want him to give me flowers, take me out for a dinner, then take me to the beach.
But i know he cant.
For he has greater responsibilities to handle.
Though we're in a long distance relationship for 9 months after only 3 months of dating,
I dare announce to the world that we're still in love and standing strong.

He is THE man i am proud of.
why?
Because
He knows what he wants in life.
He is forever there holding on and pulling me through when i break down.
He can look me in the eyes and tell me that we'll have a good life,
a life above average in the future.
Though he is not romantic or anywhere near charming,
I know he tried and is still trying.
From a "Do i look like i care?" person,
he turned into a caring n loving boyfriend.
He is someone whom i can see myself
marry, have children with, grow old with.


So...I hope...
We'll still have many many more anniversaries together.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

tag