Second
Came to work like how i used to since last 2 months.
But how come the journey seems so different?
Yah. Must be the jam throughout the bridge.
Have not been through it for the past 3 weeks.
Or was it the absence of his goodbye kiss?
I am worried of him.
How's he?
Is it comfy there?
Is the food as nice?
Did he sleep well?
Worried that he might feel as lonely.
Worried when he doesn't know how to gain control over the bad habits he has.
I think i am worrying too much.
But how come the journey seems so different?
Yah. Must be the jam throughout the bridge.
Have not been through it for the past 3 weeks.
Or was it the absence of his goodbye kiss?
I am worried of him.
How's he?
Is it comfy there?
Is the food as nice?
Did he sleep well?
Worried that he might feel as lonely.
Worried when he doesn't know how to gain control over the bad habits he has.
I think i am worrying too much.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home