Monday, November 17, 2008

Losing it all

Run pan! Run! Shut your ears and don't turn to even glance. Run as fast as you can.
BUT i can't.
Cos i love her.
N care for the younger me look alike.

I wish they never wanted the pair of twins.
I so want to ask him, if u don't wan to handle any responsibilities...why did u wanted them?
I also want to ask her, aren't girls as valueble as boys?
So? Why did u bring those 2 demons here?
I cant utter even a word.
cos i don't want to hurt her more.

People say you can never choose your family.
But you can choose your life partner to be.
I have chosen but i do not know if i am wise.
I don't want to walk the path that she had walked.

The future is the only thing that's putting me together now.
Hopefully when the day comes, i will be brave enough to walk away.
I am scared though.
So i hope i can bring her along.

PS : My flight is confirmed. Can't wait for the 6th Dec. Have never been seperated for so long. Thanks for spending ur hard earned money to have me over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

tag