Thursday, December 25, 2008

What is happening to me?

I can't seem to control myself anymore. Getting angry at the slightest matter. When i drive, i think of banging into something. Lose my calm when people ask me things. Always feeling annoyed, irritated, angry, pissed off, depressed, the urge to cry, the urge to hit something or someone, sad, helpless, scared. What's wrong with me? Why am i like this now? I must try to think positive. I must try to conquer this. Else i know i will only end up in an asylum. This is so scary. I can't find myself anymore. I don't know what i want to do. Also don't feel like the things i am supposed to do. I am scared. What if my anger and depression is incurable? What if he get
scared and want to leave me? I cannot handle myself anymore. I forgot how to love myself.

Note to self:

Pls pls pls Lee Yuan Pin.
U cannot lose it. Be sane. Don't go crazy. Stop thinking about suicide. What is wrong with you? Why are you losing it? Take control over your anger. Take control over your edge of losing your sanity. You don't want a happy life anymore? You don't want all those that you've worked so hard for? You want to just throw everything away? Please. I beg you. Don't go nuts. Don't let the angry and depressed you control yourself. And please don't do anything stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

tag