Friday, April 03, 2009

Shopping




I guess i have not shopped for anything for a long time.
FCUK was on SALE *gasps*
I saw this little black tube dress i like with tulip bottom...
Soooo freaking C.U.T.E!
And and and..It was on 70%+20% discount.
From 449 to 108...* gasps*
BUT.
It was size 12.
My prom dress from FCUK was like size 4.
The size 12 fits though. Only that when i pull.
It will drop!
So it is a No-No...

Guess what i bought in the end.
Toothbrush.
Yup. After walking one whole day.
I got a pair of toothbrush.
I know i dont have 2 sets of teeth.
One is for my baby.
I remember he is still using the same toothbrush i bought him.
If mine has some fungus on it.
I bet his should be worse.
Oh. And i finally straighten my hair. Wheeee...
Bye bye to bad ugly hair days for another 4-5 months.
Thanks to ongwooichong for being my sponsor.
Hopefully he will be my sponsor for my hairdo every 8 months.
Till forever.

2 Comments:

Blogger BigSale Malaysia said...

You should be love shopping and sale. You must love BigSale Malaysia

4/04/2009 8:34 AM  
Anonymous Chong said...

soo when i get back we go shopping forrrr..shampoo?

4/04/2009 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

tag