Have you?
Have you ever felt the feeling.
That the road ahead is pitch dark.
There is only a single glimpse of light shining it.
With a possibility that even that tiny light might disappear.
Here i am.
Half way through.
Still a long road ahead.
But i know at the end of the road.
There is another path waiting for me.
I might not like it.
But can i still turn back?
And start with a new road?
I can't.
Perhaps i am too afraid.
Courage is something that i have always lack.
My only hope now.
Is that the tiny light i have.
Will continue accompanying me through.
Burning itself from time to time to shine the way.
No matter how hard.
Or how painful.
Stay with me.
That the road ahead is pitch dark.
There is only a single glimpse of light shining it.
With a possibility that even that tiny light might disappear.
Here i am.
Half way through.
Still a long road ahead.
But i know at the end of the road.
There is another path waiting for me.
I might not like it.
But can i still turn back?
And start with a new road?
I can't.
Perhaps i am too afraid.
Courage is something that i have always lack.
My only hope now.
Is that the tiny light i have.
Will continue accompanying me through.
Burning itself from time to time to shine the way.
No matter how hard.
Or how painful.
Stay with me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home