Numbers
Better than a psychologist i would say.
Its the numbers and the lady who told my numbers changed me.
Never have i opened up to a stranger like this before.
Two ladies crying in public when exchanging our life experience.
I would say...Priceless...
She just made my day.
I want to change.
I will change.
I need to think positive all the time.
Say positive things.
Love the people around me.
Cos that is the way i find happiness.
I feel happy today.
After such a long time.
Almost forgotten how good it feels.
When i see my 2 best fren there smiling.
I feel contented.
When i hear Chong over the line.
I feel tat he cares.
He even woke up in the middle of his sleep to find out where i was.
It makes me happy knowing he is there and cares.
I have to keep this up.
And i shall conquer my depression.
Tonight. Finally. I will go to sleep without a fear for tomorrow.
Cos i know.
Everything will turn out fine.
When i believe.
Even if problems and obstacles are to come.
I have to tel myself.
It happens for a reason and its only temperamental.
Goodnight people.
May all your dreams and wishes come true.
Its the numbers and the lady who told my numbers changed me.
Never have i opened up to a stranger like this before.
Two ladies crying in public when exchanging our life experience.
I would say...Priceless...
She just made my day.
I want to change.
I will change.
I need to think positive all the time.
Say positive things.
Love the people around me.
Cos that is the way i find happiness.
I feel happy today.
After such a long time.
Almost forgotten how good it feels.
When i see my 2 best fren there smiling.
I feel contented.
When i hear Chong over the line.
I feel tat he cares.
He even woke up in the middle of his sleep to find out where i was.
It makes me happy knowing he is there and cares.
I have to keep this up.
And i shall conquer my depression.
Tonight. Finally. I will go to sleep without a fear for tomorrow.
Cos i know.
Everything will turn out fine.
When i believe.
Even if problems and obstacles are to come.
I have to tel myself.
It happens for a reason and its only temperamental.
Goodnight people.
May all your dreams and wishes come true.


1 Comments:
Hugggzz~ :)
~ju
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home