Monday, February 09, 2009

Mom

Have you ever felt this way before?

When you feel so tired but still your feet are so heavy.

Every steps to walk away are harder and harder.



I know my mom definately feeling so.

Every step she walks is in pain.

Her knees need the surgery.

But yet she is still holding on.

Still walking the steps that she does everyday.

Cos she knows she can't afford to rest for even 1 day.

This is the mysterious power behind mothers.



My heart aches.

Everytime i see the look on her face.

How her eyebrow twitched as she walk each step.

I have no choice but to walk with her.

I feel so tired. So drained.

Feel like turning my back and pretend as though i did not see anything.

I can't.

Feel so restless and useless.



When will all these end?

I am actually afraid of the day i will walk away.

When that someone come n take me away.

What about my mom?

Who is gonna take her away from all these?



I wish you were more responsible.

I wish you could be here to struggle through life with her.

But NO!

You left her here, all alone to carry this burden.

Have you no pity for her?

I have no respect for you.

In fact, I hate you more each day.

I no longer know who you are to me.

Who the fuck are you???? You tell me.



What about me?

What is gonna happen to me?

What if i am stuck here like this forever?

But what if i am taken away?

Who will replace me as her walking aid?



Someone.

Please tell me how it will be.

I am beyond scared.

Beyond lost.

It feels like the road in front has not a glimpse of lights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

tag