Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Lunch

This year's Mother's Day is a bit different.
I celebrated it with 2 Moms at the Park Royal's Buffet Lunch.
One of them is my super mom.
The other....well, is my BF's mom...
I can't believe i did it...
I was so nervous the day before i went over to fetch her.
I mean his mom and MY mom?

Well, Chong is in Montrose and he told me before that they used to have lunches in a hotel every Mother's Day back then.
So, i felt like i should take her for one since Chong is not around.
She is a super nice lady.
How would i describe her?
She lurves cakes and drinking.
She lurves shoes and handbags.
Her cooking is super yummy. (I will eat a lot of rice if she cooks)
She is a loving mom and a devoted wife. (She went thru long distance when Chong's dad was relocated)
I just lurve her cos she understands what i think.
She wont be like the kind who says things like
"Girls shoudn't study so much cos they are gonan be moms anyways"
She says things like
"U shud go for holidays and buy more shoes and things you want when u still can"
"Savannah shud visit Montrose since Chong is gonna be there"
"Chong..R u taking Savannah to Montrose?...Shud take her a long"

My mom on the other hand is on Chong's side.
My mom would say things like
"Why did u ask him to buy this and that for u?" ( When i didn't)
"Why are you fighting with him when u know he has work to handle?"
"Why can't you be more patient and listen to him more?"
"Why did u asked him to come back even though its just 2-3 days?..Shud let him just rest"
"U shudn't be going out till 1am when he is not round so that he won't get worried."
Ughhhh....But i still lurve my super mom....
Cos she is one heck of a strong wonderful intelligent woman.

I am so glad that both the moms got along well.
They talked and talked while i ate and ate.
So fun.
Am also happy to have 2 understanding moms who wants things to work out well for me n Chong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

tag