At the end of a bad day...
Today.I would describe as a tiring and frustrated day.
The strict lecturer's class is the ONLY class that's worth my day in college.
The other 2.
I would pretty much blame the tone and pronounciation.
Fills my brain with loads and loads of "?" and "wtf".
Its their existance that makes it dreadful to go for classes.
When i came home after the 8p.m. class which was prolonged till 8.20p.m.,
I wish that he was here.
When i had a bad day, I just wish to go back home to find him waiting for me.
But "patience" is all i need to keep in practise now.
As the plan of moving in will only be executed end of next year.
When i graduate and when the condo is ready.
Every night,we could only spend some time hanging on the phone.
Somehow i am satisfied.
The talks bout how was each other's day,
how are we going to decorate the place,
how we miss each other's presence,
AND how we wish we're together right now.
At that moment itself.
Well, I consider myself one heck of a LUCKY girl.
Once in a while, i'll have my Mei and Jing for a few drinks spiced up with some silly jokes,gossips and laughters.
Like past Monday,they made my day.
I went home happy.
What would i be like without them?
Life for the next few weeks are gonna be filled with loads of time on:
a) Group project and the reports,logbooks,reportsss...
b) hogging in front of the PC to apply for an internship program.
c) More labs and more reports to write.
Looks like everyday will end as a bad day from now on.
The strict lecturer's class is the ONLY class that's worth my day in college.
The other 2.
I would pretty much blame the tone and pronounciation.
Fills my brain with loads and loads of "?" and "wtf".
Its their existance that makes it dreadful to go for classes.
When i came home after the 8p.m. class which was prolonged till 8.20p.m.,
I wish that he was here.
When i had a bad day, I just wish to go back home to find him waiting for me.
But "patience" is all i need to keep in practise now.
As the plan of moving in will only be executed end of next year.
When i graduate and when the condo is ready.
Every night,we could only spend some time hanging on the phone.
Somehow i am satisfied.
The talks bout how was each other's day,
how are we going to decorate the place,
how we miss each other's presence,
AND how we wish we're together right now.
At that moment itself.
Well, I consider myself one heck of a LUCKY girl.
Once in a while, i'll have my Mei and Jing for a few drinks spiced up with some silly jokes,gossips and laughters.
Like past Monday,they made my day.
I went home happy.
What would i be like without them?
Life for the next few weeks are gonna be filled with loads of time on:
a) Group project and the reports,logbooks,reportsss...
b) hogging in front of the PC to apply for an internship program.
c) More labs and more reports to write.
Looks like everyday will end as a bad day from now on.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home