Monday, July 21, 2008

People do change

Mei always tell me "As we grow older,we will change."
"The things we want change"
"Our attitudes change"...
"The people around us change"
"We might be sitting here now talking but we might go our own separate ways next year"

To Mei,
We might change...U might go somewhere else...I might work somewhere else.
One thing that wont change that i can promise u of.
Our friendship.
No matter how long we didnt see or talk to each other.
When we meet again.
Its still and will be the same.

To Chong,
On your trip back this time,
I can see how much u cared about me.
You have grown to be more observant and nervous about me.
I appreciate it when you bought 2 chocolate milk for me to choose.
I appreciate it when you run across the street just to check i am alright.
I appreciate the surprise you gave me.
I appreciate you fetching me to college early in the morning when last time you cant even wake up.
I appreciate it when you stroke my hair and ask if i am sleepy.
I appreciate everything that you do for me now.

You have changed.
To a better boyfriend.
N now i miss you even more wanting u to be here everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

tag